Casey to give up on V8s next year.

Casey off-track. Chat about Casey in general, in the public eye and the press

Re: Casey to give up on V8s next year.

Postby Stumpy27 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:57 am

Gotta agree with Hink about Puige, he has bought talent to Moto Gp for years, so why end up as one riders cheer leader?
Dani often looks frustrated when he shouldn't be and calm as when he should be P*##ed off, strange........ almost as if he doesn't quite have 100% say in all of his racing. Who knows.
But I would love to see him win a championship sooner rather than later!

And if Casey was to come back........... Nope i just don't see it unfortunately. :( :( :(
Get rid of Ezpeleta and the second class bikes and maybe.
Not to say that i would be absolutley stoked to be wrong though!!! :D :D :D
Tight Lines and Black strips!!

Stumpy
Stumpy27

Postby aussie1 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:26 pm

Honda Rider wrote:Good points Hink, but this is how he goes from one year to another.... looks really fast, then an injury, and then it all goes away.

I guess the good part of it this time is that after his crash & injury, he's not completely out of it like previous years. Mind you, it's still a fair gap for both Jorge & Dani to make up & does require Marquez to make a slip up for either of them to catch him. But hey, it's certainly possible, & as we have already discussed ....... if he can't get over the line this year, the boat would have probably already sailed. Still, I'm hoping he can get there :)
aussie1

Postby Honda Rider » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:17 pm

I'd like to think so as well, but Jorge and Marq are relentlessly fast and consistent, that's a hard combination to beat.
Honda Rider
Honda Rider

Previous

Return to Other Casey Topics