Casey's a legend, it's official!

Casey off-track. Chat about Casey in general, in the public eye and the press

Casey's a legend, it's official!

Postby Honda Rider » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Iv'e just noticed that Casey has been added to the legend page on the MotoGP website, amongst a few elite riders. Of course many of us here have known that he was a legend for some time now! Good for you Casey. 8-) :D
http://www.motogp.com/en/MotoGP+Legends
Honda Rider
User avatar
Honda Rider
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:36 pm
Location: England

Re: Casey's a legend, it's official!

Postby aussie1 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:14 pm

Honda Rider wrote:Of course many of us here have known that he was a legend for some time now!

And that we have HR 8-) Apparently many of Rossi's fans don't agree :shock: Go figure ;)
User avatar
aussie1
 
Posts: 2109
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:47 pm
Location: South East Qld - Aust

Re: Casey's a legend, it's official!

Postby RollingStoner » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:14 am

aussie1 wrote:
Honda Rider wrote:Of course many of us here have known that he was a legend for some time now!

And that we have HR 8-) Apparently many of Rossi's fans don't agree :shock: Go figure ;)



Now now, you know we all can't agree on this...lol :lol: :roll:
RollingStoner
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:48 am

Re: Casey's a legend, it's official!

Postby aussie1 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:34 pm

RollingStoner wrote:
aussie1 wrote:
Honda Rider wrote:Of course many of us here have known that he was a legend for some time now!

And that we have HR 8-) Apparently many of Rossi's fans don't agree :shock: Go figure ;)



Now now, you know we all can't agree on this...lol :lol: :roll:


:lol:
User avatar
aussie1
 
Posts: 2109
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:47 pm
Location: South East Qld - Aust


Return to Other Casey Topics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron