My pics of Casey

If you've taken photos of Casey at races or any other events, then share them here

My pics of Casey

Postby MaiStoner27 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:24 pm

Here you have my pics with Casey. I have a lot, but if you want I'll put just a few jajaja I've been in all spanish circuits except in Jerez.

If you never give up, anything can happen.
MaiStoner27

Re: My pics of Casey

Postby lemmy » Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:26 pm

Those are cool pics MaiStoner27. Please post more! How many times have you met Casey? Was he usually pretty nice? I saw him race at Laguna Seca in 2007 and Indy in 2011 and 20012. The 2012 race wasn't too fun because I was watching when Casey crashed in QP and hurt his ankle which ended his chance of winning the championship. But I still remember being so excited in Warmup the next morning. I was standing right at pit exit and he came out on the bike and everyone (even the Rossi fans) were cheering. But unfortunately I never got to meet him.
lemmy

Postby MaiStoner27 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:53 pm

Oooh thank you! hahaha here you have some more pics:

I've been with Casey 3 times, one in 2009, other in 2010 and the last one in 2012. I gotta say he is very kind and talkactive, we were like 10 minutes talking and he recognised me the second time. Even he said hi to me from the podium (I was in the front of it). Hope someday you have the chance to know him, because he is a very special, humble, and nice person.
MaiStoner27

Postby lemmy » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:29 am

That is really cool to hear. I have heard the haters try to make him out like he was a jerk to his fans. Feel free to post as many pics as you want to. We never grow tired of more Casey pics.
lemmy

Postby aussie1 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:32 am

Goon on you Mia. Fantastic pics. As lemmy says, many people made Casey out to be a person he is not. My brother-in-law (in Tamworth, NSW) knows him quite well, & says he is a gentleman & humble. In fact, sinse he has retired, he hardly talks about his racing at all now.
aussie1

Postby lemmy » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Aussie, you have GOT to get your brother-in-law to arrange a fishing trip with Casey that you just happen to be on as well. :)
lemmy

Postby MaiStoner27 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:53 pm

Some fans say that he is a jerk but is not true. The thing is that if you go to him like an stupid just for asking an autograph you are wasting your time. When I was with him I've been talking to him like I would do to a normal person, as he is a normal person.
I just talked to him telling that I also wanted to be a driver, as I was a karting driver in the moment, but my parents had no money and I was sick. So I had to give up my dream. He was very keen with me and he understood me. We also talked about that he inspired me a lot and that kind of things. And then we talked about the race, I told him I would be in the front on the podium and he told me he would say hi if he saw me. The most funny thing is that he made it, here is the proove:
MaiStoner27

Postby aussie1 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:49 pm

lemmy wrote:Aussie, you have GOT to get your brother-in-law to arrange a fishing trip with Casey that you just happen to be on as well. :)

Oh, you have absolutely no idea the number of times I have wanted to do that lemmy :lol: My timing is just shocking in regards to work etc. I wonder how many times Casey has gone fishing up the top of Qld since we moved back down to southeast Qld :roll:
aussie1

Postby aussie1 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:57 pm

MaiStoner27 wrote: ... And then we talked about the race, I told him I would be in the front on the podium and he told me he would say hi if he saw me. The most funny thing is that he made it, here is the proove:

That's pretty cool Mia. Was that Catalunya 2010?
aussie1

Postby MaiStoner27 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:00 pm

aussie1 wrote:
MaiStoner27 wrote: ... And then we talked about the race, I told him I would be in the front on the podium and he told me he would say hi if he saw me. The most funny thing is that he made it, here is the proove:

That's pretty cool Mia. Was that Catalunya 2010?

Yep! it is Catañunya 2010 ^^ I had so much fun that weekend, and Casey was so kind! it is incredible he made it, I thought he was joking or something xD
MaiStoner27

Postby Honda Rider » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Fantastic photos, and as lemmy says nice to hear your impressions of him. I've never understood what the haters were on about, although in his first season in MotoGP he was much more popular....... you know, before he started winning! ;)
Honda Rider
Honda Rider

Postby aussie1 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:23 am

Honda Rider wrote:I've never understood what the haters were on about, although in his first season in MotoGP he was much more popular....... you know, before he started winning! ;)

Oh how true hat is buddy :lol:
aussie1

Postby MaiStoner27 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:35 pm

I don't understand those who say that Casey is rude. He is one of the kindest person of this world. But you have to treat him as a normal person, of course, not as a star or something xD
MaiStoner27

Return to Your Photos of Casey